The price per person ranges from £500 (for triple occupancy of the triple room) and £950 (for single occupancy of the ridiculously fancy room).
We will need a deposit of £200 (standard), £250 (premium) or £300 (triple) at the point of booking to secure your room.
The balance for the June retreat is payable on before 13th April via a bank transfer to a UK bank account, details will be provided once you have reserved a room.
Included in the price will be your room with a private bathroom, four evening meals, two experienced tutors on hand for guidance, and a swap table for the exchange of materials and embellishments.
New for June 2024 we have an additional guest tutor Izzy Miners who will be running Embroidery and embellishment workshops along with the scheduled corsetry workshops to help bring your corsetry projects to the next level.
You’ll also have use of the hall’s spa facilities and the communal areas for socialising.
In addition, we will provide all materials needed for the workshops including coutil, boning and busks, flossing threads and eyelets.
What To Bring
- Your own trusty sewing machine
- A basic sewing kit
- Additional fashion fabrics and embellishments you’d like to use
- Any fabrics, embellishments, or haberdashery for the swap table
- Swimwear for the hot tub!
- Your lovely self of course
- Breakfasts – bread, cereal, milk, tea, and coffee will be provided so you can help yourselves.
- Lunch – you will have use of the hall’s three kitchens to prepare your own lunches.
- Evening Meal – a cooked buffet dinner will be provided and served as a sit-down meal together in the dining room. Please let us know your dietary requirements when you sign up.
- Snacks – You are more than welcome to bring your own snacks for throughout the days; however, we will have a selection of fruit and leftovers.
- Alcohol – welcome drinks will be provided but beyond this please feel free to bring a drink for your evening meal, although if you intend to continue sewing, we will ask that you please don’t drink.
Interested in booking a room?
Once we have your completed booking form, we will confirm which room is being held for you. You will then need to send your deposit via bank transfer as soon as possible. Due to the limited number of rooms available, we can only reserve a room for a maximum of 12 hours.
Prices vary depending on the bedroom that you choose. Please click below to view room details and pricing.
Want to ask about a booking, or just got a question?
Just drop us a message below and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.